Tuesday

Glitter, Ribbons & Trims

As some of you know I have been wanting to add color and whimsy to my artwork. I am so excited about some things taking place. Soon you will be seeing Debbie Overton Designs with a touch of sparkle and lots of vintage trims.

Some people call it chance some karma, but I call her a gift from heaven. Recently I was introduced to the most wonderful artist and she understands what I want and she is so graciously taken me by the hand and helping me reach my dreams. She is giving me advice and suggestions to get my work out there. I can't even count my lucky stars there are so many since meeting this whimsical, magical and cute as a button artist. When the time is right I will share my gift, but for now she is my little secret.

Until next time. . . create and have fun!
Debbie

No comments: