Friday

Time for a Change

I decided it was time for another change. . .that is to my blog template. I am trying to simplify things in my life and thought my blog needed a change also. It seems that everything is so complicated today; therefore I am shooting for clear, clean and simple. I have found the older I get the less I want and need. So my new motto atleast for the time being is "Less is More!"

I also added links to some of my favorite blogs. It is like a morning and sometimes evening ritual for me now that I am addicted to blogs. I log on, check my email then it is off to visit my favorite blogs. I think of it as picking up the telephone or visiting with my neighbor over the fence, you know just to see how things are going with them.

Until next time....Create and have Fun!

Debbie

2 comments:

amy said...

Debbie, thank you for adding my blog to your list! I like the new fresh clean look...it's reminds me of clean sheets hanging on a line in the backyard. :)

Anonymous said...

Debbie, you have such a lovely blog. I got your newsletter in my email and I had to check it out. I absolutley love all the pieces you have posted. The pinks are so very feminine and the buttons and ribbons add such a nice vintage touch. Of course, I love all of your work. Thanks for blogging. I will have to check it daily. Hugs! Tammy (design4u)