Friday

I've Been Tagged!!!

It finally happened to me. . .I have been tagged by Amy of Inspire Company. If you have never visited Amy, you are missing a wonderful place to shop.

Five random things about me:

1. I love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Sometime we will make a batch and eat it with spoons while watching a movie.

2. My first car was a 1974 Blue Ford Mustang. I got it for my 16th Christmas. I wish I would have kept that car. My dad has a 1965 Red Mustang and I would love to have it someday.

3. I grew up on a cotton farm and could drive a tractor before I drove a vehicle! It even had air conditioning and a radio!

4. I was a Radiologic Technologist in my 20's and early 30's, and gave it up to stay home with my children. Some days I miss it, especially the excitement of the ER and Surgery.

5. Love to read and visit the library often, but I try to check out the Large Print books. I can read them so much faster! It's an embarrassment to my children. Of course it would be they are teenagers!

Now it's my turn to tag some one and I choose
Deb T, Deryn, Delila, Dawn and Sonja.

No comments: