Tuesday

Mixed Media Collage Artists


For months I have been working day and night on a project that I couldn't tell anyone about as I wanted it to be a surprise and boy was it. Last night I announced to my Yahoo Group Mixed Media Artists that we had a new full featured Website and Forum, Mixed Media Collage Artists. Within minutes I was receiving emails with excitement and one by one members were logging in to look around.

We are a rather small group in number, but we are very active. So much so that Yahoo could not keep up with our uploading of images. When I started the MMA group my dream was to one day have a full featured website and forum and now that dream has been reached.

The talent found in MMCA is extremely high. We have members that are regularly featured in Somerset Studio, Cloth Paper Scissors and many other great art magazines, many are instructors of art, some work full time and create at night or on the weekends and some create all day, but we all have something in common-we all love our art!

The inspiration I have received through these girls is beyond words. The creation of the Website/Forum has been the labor of love for both my artwork and my fellow members.

I have to admit I did have tons of help, Steve known as the technical assistant was right there with me all the way. I designed the website and he did the forum. I had 100's of templates to use for the forum, but not one was what I wanted. So the work began for a custom build forum. He worked countless hours at night and on the weekends until he had everything just like I wanted.

We would love to have you visit us, enjoy the Gallery which is just the beginning of the talent we have and don't miss the Featured Artist. If you are interested, please submit an application for membership. If you have any questions, please email me or contact me through the website.

Until next time. . . .Create and have Fun!!!

Debbie

1 comment:

The Crafty-Girl™ said...

Thank you for allowing me to participate in your group. I can see that the MMCA site you've created is dear to your heart; it is an honor to be a part of it...
Kelly Angard