Monday

TAGGED Again

Oh no!!! I was tagged again! There I am taking a little time to read some of my favorite blogs and come across my name, Debbie O. Sharon of Cut-Up-Paper TAGGED me to list 5 women that have inspired me.

As I have thought about this there are so many that I could list, but I tried to stick to the game rules at least this time.

My 5, in no particular order are
Sally Jean, Jill Haddaway, Deb Trotter, Karenann Young and my Mom.

Almost 5 years ago when I was new to collage, I had tons of questions and Sally Jean, Jill and Karenann were all so generous with their answers to all of my questions. Thanks to many emails and even art supplies they shared with me I was on my way.


Just this past year Deb T and I crossed paths and it is as though we have known each others all our life.

My Mom has always encouraged me to follow my heart and reach for my dreams. She has given me the tools to move forward each time I wanted to try something new and she is always on the look out for Vintage Books, Photos, Postcards and more.

My turn. . . .TAG you're it. . .
Abby, Delila, Jo, Katie & Amy.

Until next time. . . .Create and have Fun!!!

Debbie

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Oooohh! Debbie! You tagged me! What a kick! Love your blog!