Monday

Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you to all that have emailed or called thanking me for the time and energy I devote to MMCA in order to make it a great place for Mixed Media Collage Artists to share and learn from each other. Because of you the group has grown and is stronger than ever as we begin our 2nd Year.
We celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend with my parents. My Dad, Mom and Seth drove over to be with us last Thursday. We had 3 wonderful days and enjoyed a delicious meal Saturday night with Turkey, Dressing and all the trimmings. My parents are back in Arkansas. Seth and I are enjoy some time together for a few days. We will meet my parents Saturday half way....Seth will spend a day with them and then it's back to Louisiana Tech until Christmas break. He is counting the days....as our deal was he could not take his car to LA Tech until after the first quarter or we saw grades. So we are looking for grades any day now or at least I am!!!
Please come back soon as I will be posting more Great Places to Christmas Shop within the next couple days.
Until then. . . .I wish each of you a wonderful Thanksgiving and leave you with this adorable photo.

Debbie

1 comment:

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Adorable photo - how did you manage to get it?! So cute =) Happy Thanksgiving!