Thursday

Laughter and Tears

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion . . . . I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." ~Unknown

It has been one of those days. I did a quick scan of my website to make sure all the changes and updates I had been making were in order. I guess due to lack of sleep in trying to get everything done, I missed a few things and I had problems, not 1, not 2, not even 3!!!!!

Normally this would not be such a big deal for me, but today is different. My August newsletter went out earlier and then I am made aware of problem #1, which sent me to problem #2, then #3, and from there it was just a total wreak.

The next thing my kids hear is me laughing hysterically. Coming in to see what was so funny they saw me starring at my computer. Seth wanted to know if I had lost it!!! Kaycee being so girlish said of course she has not lost anything, she is trying to keep from crying!!! She had been just out of hearing range and was picking up on my frustration.

I told my kids there was nothing I could do but laugh and move on. So for the past several hours I have been working on the problems and suddenly remembered this quote that I had written down way back when and knew it was time to post to my blog.

Things could be worse and as one of my kids said, "Mom there is no blood or fire, so move on!"

Time for me to get back into the website and fix my problems. Hope to have everything back up and viewable later tonight.

Until next time....try laughing when you are frustrated.

Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

I know how you feel! Hang in there. It's not Friday the 13th is it?! LOL!