Tuesday

RAK: Random Act of Kindness

If you have ever received a RAK, then you know the excitement you feel when you find a package waiting for you in your mailbox. A couple weeks ago I received a surprise package from Luxembourg. Reiny, a very special friend I met this past year via my art group, Mixed Media Collage Artist had sent me a RAK. I was thrilled to find not one, but two pieces of Reiny's artwork. During some stressful times, Reiny found the time to create not for herself, but for others.


Reiny shared a page from her art journal to our art group and I just loved this image. Now I have it hanging on my inspiration board.

Is this not the sweetest little angel cowgirl you have ever seen? I just love those boots!

If you would like to see more of Reiny's artwork visit her picturetrail and blog.

I have a few RAK's I am working on that will go out this week. If you have never RAK'd someone, you really should try it. It does wonders for the heart.

Until next time. . . .Create and have Fun!!!

Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree, RAKing is the most amazing thing! I used to do it all the time :)