Tuesday

I'm On A Journey

Finally....I have found time to create again....I have been on a Journey with my art and am now Traveling in a direction that makes me happy....I have reevaluated my life and my priorities.....I am making time for the people and things that make me happy and it shows in all of my accomplishments. And there is more to come.....in Time.

My latest collages are on 6" x 6" gallery wrap canvas with collage/painted 1.5" depth...ready to hang - no frame needed.

Each mixed media collage goes through 6 to 10 steps from beginning to end. Layer upon layers of acrylics, colored pencils, oil pastels, inks, and embellished with original antique and or vintage papers, photos, snippets of reprinted ephemera, and other elements accumulate to give each piece depth, texture and detail. Each piece is signed and gets a coat of beeswax which adds a soft translucent mellowness.


Journey

Traveling


I have 6 more completed, however I am unable to share them at the moment....they are for a Gallery or publication.

Until next time.....Enjoy the moment, whatever it may be.

Debbie

1 comment:

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Beautiful collages - and I especially love the travel theme and the great composition on both pieces. Lovely!