Thursday

Thinking of Christmas


I am working on my Best Places to Shop for Christmas Gifts.....I will be listing these places on my blog over the next few weeks.

Are you an Artisan creating unique handcrafted items and sell them from your Website, Blog and/or Etsy Shop?

Do you own a Speciality Shop (Brick & Mortar)?

If your answer is yes and you would like a little free holiday advertising.....

Send me an email (debbieoverton @ debbieoverton.com) with Christmas Shopping in the subject line if you would like for me to consider you as one of the best places to shop for Christmas gifts.

Make sure you include the following information:
  • Your Name (First & Last)
  • Name of Shop, Website, Blog and/or Etsy Shop
  • B & M Shop physical address (I must be able to verify) or
  • Link to Website, Blog and/or Etsy Shop (Must be a working link)
  • Blurb about your business

Please Note: I may or may not be able to use all of the request for consideration, however all that are verified will be used if at all possible. I will also include a few photos along and will contact you if I need one from you. If you would like to send me your business card, I will be happy to add it with your highlight.

I look forward to hearing from you. Check back often to see if you are one of the featured Best Places to Shop for Christmas.

Don't forget to share my blog link with your friends if they too create unique handcrafted items or own a Speciality Shop.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Debbie


No comments: