Friday

Digital Collage Sheets

You know what they say....everything is going digital and I am not one to be left behind. I have been working 24/7.....okay maybe not 24/7 but it certainly has felt like it some days as I have been scanning images, reworking images and designing collage sheets day and night....even in my sleep I keep the process going. Some of these digital downloads will be available starting next week in my Etsy shop. If you would like to be notified of their release and future updates to Debbie Overton Designs please join my mailing list by clicking on the postcards to the left.

I recently sent a sheet to a few of my art friends at MMCA and here are a few samples they have sent me.


Timeless by Kelly Burton


Discover by Kelly Burton

Naughty Fairy by Lisa Gifford

I am looking for a few talented artists to join the DOD Design Team to create artwork as samples to be posted with the collage sheets as well as showcased here on my blog. Each team member will be given credit for their artwork with a link to their blog or website. In exchange for each digital collage sheet the team member will be asked to create 2 samples, scan their art sending me an image that can be used to showcase the collage sheets plus unlimited printing of the collage sheet to use again and again in their personal artwork.

If you are interested in applying please send me an email to include your name, a link to your personal blog or online artwork, a few sentences telling me why you would like to be a part of the DOD Design Team and include any links to any other DT's you create for. If you have any further questions please contact me via email.

PLEASE email me at debbieoverton@debbieoverton.com with DT in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you.

EDITED 11/11/07

The Call to apply has been closed due to an overwhelming response. I will post within the week the names of those chosen as the DOD Design Team. Thank you to everyone that responded.

Until next time.....I am back to work getting things ready for the Etsy shop to open.

Debbie

1 comment:

K said...

congrats on your new venture! I can't wait to see your new collage sheets!