Thursday

Etsy Market, DT Art, & Thanks


Despite Steve and Seth being sick Thanksgiving we had a good holiday weekend. While the guys laid around watching football and napping, KC and I headed to the beach.....The weather was wonderful, low 70's with a gentle breeze. There were quite a few people out strolling the beach. While we were looking out at this beautiful view we heard some bicycles coming upon us. It was the cutest little couple....looked to be in their early 80's. They were talking and laughing...they parked their bikes and walked up on the deck wishing us a Happy Thanksgiving. We exchanged a few words and then he took her hand and said "Sweetie, lets sit here for a bit"! I thought I was going to have to bury KC in the sand....she got so tickled. I tried to imagine Steve and me in 30+ yrs and I got tickled. We told them bye and continued combing the beach for seashells.

The water was a bit on the COLD side, but that didn't stop KC....she started by just walking along the edge and before we left she was wet up to her thighs....she said she was walking straight, but I could see her slowly moving further out as we walked.

While fighting the flu the past few days, the guys gave it to both of us I have been working on adding a few things to the Etsy Market. The Antique and Vintage Paper Packages.....

and a few Note Cards....images from some of my recent original collage paintings

and this one I did in 2001 following 9/11 in Honor of our Service Men and Women serving our Country......

While you are surfing hope you will take a minute and visit my Etsy Market. I will only be taking orders up until Noon Eastern on December 13th, as we are heading home (Arkansas) for the holidays. All orders placed after the 13th will be processed and shipped starting January 2nd.

If you have not visited the Design Team Samples lately we have added several more and the girls all have sheets they are working. Here are a couple more......

Artwork by Lori Bartel - CS 106 Artwork by Caryl Hoobler - CS 101

Thank you to all for the thoughts and prayers, comments in the recent weeks and emails with words of encouragement for the Design Team, Etsy Market, redesign of the website and blog. As I have said before I have a feeling of peace with the way things have been heading.....now I just need the time to make it all happen.

Until next time.....I am off to finish up the newsletter...If you have joined my mailing list you can look for it within the next day or so.

Debbie

No comments: