Friday

Etsy Shop Open


My Etsy Shop has officially opened with 9 Digital Collage Sheets. The Antique & Vintage Paper Packages, Notecards and other items will be added over the next several days. I have many more CS in various stages of completion....will have them up soon.

The Design Team has been busy creating some awesome
SAMPLES using the sheets. Here are a few....for more click on the above link.

This adorable piece of artwork was created by
Kelly Burton using Collage Sheet 106.

Just love the way Linda Peterson combined all the colors in this awesome piece using Collage Sheet 100 and 106.


This sweet little hanger was created by Sarah Drayton using Collage Sheet 107.

Every time I checked my email today I had new artwork from one of the Design Team members. If was so much fun to see what they had created. Makes me want to print out a few sheets and work on some artwork....but I have got to get a few more things listed in the Etsy shop first, then I can play for a few days.

Until next time.....hope you will visit the samples the DT has been creating and if you are in the market for a collage sheet, hope you will give one of mine a try.

Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie-
Everything looks great! I don't even work with collage sheets. I just love seeing what my artist friend has been up to lately. These are awesome! I may be convinced to try my hand at something special for our grandson due in April!
Love ya- Keep creating for those of us not so talented!
Tommie

Anonymous said...

Debbie, How cool. Your design team has some awesome designs. Your website looks terrific. You've been a busy lady. Love what you are doing!

Sue :)

Swamp Tulip said...

Your blog is looking great. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Teresa