Thursday

SMOKE & MORE SMOKE

I took this photo a little earlier today standing just outside my garage. There is one lot between the Park and our home. This smoke is coming from the wildfires that are about 20-25 miles NW of us. It has been like this on and off going on two weeks with the past few days actually the worse. I went out early morning to water my flowers and came back in smelling like smoke after maybe 5 minutes. Not sure if all the flowers got a drink as I was hurrying, but will try again this afternoon. I keep thinking something is burning and it is smoke I smell in the house. I can't imagine what those that live right in the middle of all this are going through. For the past week, I have had a sore throat, itchy watery eyes and so stopped up that I have been on Benadryl for days. They are calling for a slight chance of scattered showers Friday afternoon and through the weekend. We don't need showers, we need RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN. If you pray please send one up for us here in Southeast Georgia. If you prefer to dance, get those feet moving! And by all means do both if it makes you happy!!

Until next time.....trying to get the nerve up to run a few must do errands!

Debbie

No comments: