Thursday

Art Show

I didn't complete all the pieces I had hoped to before the Art Show started this morning, but I am well represented. Already making plans for the next one. Maybe if I start now I will be ready for it in November!!!!

I need to send out a newsletter letting all of my fans know I have started my blog and they can check here for updates to the site or to just see what I am or am not doing!!

I started a new yahoo art group last month, Mixed Media Artists. I have been amazed and delighted at the response. Talk about inspiration, we have some of the most talented and gifted artists that have joined us.

A few months ago I became friends with Deb of "Cowboy's Sweetheart". You know the kind of friend you meet and after a few minutes you feel like you have known each other forever. As most of you know I love images of vintage children and Deb sent me the most wonderful book, Frontier Children. It is filled with the most precious children and I can not wait to bring them to life again.

I have to remember school is out and I have children at home, and I don't want them to think I spend all my time on the computer so I had better get busy creating.

Until next time, create and have Fun!!!!

Debbie

No comments: